Monday, August 27, 2007

Madamoiselle & Ratatouille



:: Movie Talk ::


Finally,

After so many thoughts on whether to watch this movie or not, after no choice of movies to watch on a monday afternoon, and after no reason at all for not watching any movie today, the four of us: madamoiselle, Mr & Mrs Meow and Sis Kambai the 2nd, together went to see the RATATOUILLE at the Qlap Cineplex for the 5:50 pm show.

I thought I am going to hate this movie and I thought, you know, a rat who cooks will not give good impression to me. Well, i thought it wrong and i think too much. The movie was a blast. Really,I love it. Light to see but very entertaining. Funny and amusing. Although, we have been interrupted by a guy in the front row who laughs like a zombie, the movie sure has caught our attention. A thumbs up for a cute cartoon, i'll rate it an 8 out of 10.

0 Say What?: