Thursday, January 10, 2008

Madamoiselle: My Midnite Cuppy Experience






A friend wanted me to make some cuppies for a small Hijrah celebration last night. I couldn't resist eventhough it was last minute. So the night before I made her the cuppies and I was done by midnite as I started baking it late. Imagine decorating it by midnite and I was making them at our almost outdoor kitchen and it was indeed a very quite night.

It was a funny shivery experience though. I was never scared being alone at home even at night but that night, while decorating the cuppies, when the clock strikes 12, I suddenly had goosebumps at the back of my neck and I don't know why. It freaked me a little but I had to finish all the cuppies so I hurried up with the decors. I was in a not-so-comfortable situation with the sudden goosebumps. Half an hour later, there were no more goosebump feelings and I had finish my cuppies. Unfortunately, after all the fuss I'm experiencing, I was a bit disappointed with the outcome of my decor as it was not as pretty as it was supposed to be. I can't blame it though, how could I decor when my mind was a bit crazy with the sudden shiver I got.



Blue stars and Yellow Moon over white chocolate coating and Chocolate base cupcakes.


Pinky flowery frosting over chocolate coating and Chocolate base cupcakes.


I hope my friend and her family likes it. I'd make it up to you the next time I make it, insyallah. :)





3 Say What?:

Trinity on January 11, 2008 at 9:37 AM said...

Madam, the cuppies look great! love the little cute blue stars on it! wah.. so beautiful!

btw, I try to look up my dictionary about goosebump..but I can't find it.. what is it?

Hazelmoi on January 11, 2008 at 12:15 PM said...

Thanx Trinity. But i was a bit disappointed that the cuppies looked a bit of a mess heeheh..

oh, about the "goosebump"..i think I read too much of R.L Stine's stories when I was young. I found one that describes best for that.

It says " Goose bumps are the bumps on a person's skin at the base of body hairs which involuntarily develop when a person is cold or experiences strong emotions such as fear or awe, or captures the essence of a unique experience."


Sorry, Its supposed to be a two word. Here's the link if you want to know more about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goose_bumps

Hazelmoi on January 11, 2008 at 12:19 PM said...

In my case, I had goose bumps from fear...you know, midnight, too quite , a sudden coldness crept in and I felt something was there but i cud not see..hehehe..creepy!